by Laura Bruno
Here are some easy ways to raise your vibration, which makes animal communication, telepathy and angel healing work that much more effective:
High Vibration Foods
1) Anything in its uncooked, minimally processed raw, sprouted and organic state maintains or amplifies its originally high life force.
2) Greens! (Because they grow UP towards the sun, and also because they alkalize your system, letting you move into a positively flowing space.)
3) Food and water infused with Reiki. Even if you only know Reiki Level 1, you can hold your hands above your food/water (or imagine doing so) in order to activate its enzymes and life force. A highly love-infused blessing will increase vibration, too.
4) Raw cacao, provided you treat it with reverence and love, and not just as “candy.” Consider raw cacao in the same category as tobacco or alcohol, both sacred substances, which can become addictive or vibration lowering if abused. Raw cacao in small, loving, deliberate doses can have the effect of opening and softening the heart, inviting bliss and increased awareness. If you don’t feel it, don’t worry. No one’s making you eat raw cacao! You will know if it resonates with you.
5) Spirulina and/or Chorella. These tiny, ancient organisms bring us closer to the original, watery love-vibe of Mother Earth.
6) Goji Berries. A Tibetan wonder, perhaps the most studied “superfood,” goji berries visibly raise the vibration of people who regularly consume them. I can usually “pick out” the goji eaters or goji drinkers in a crowd.
Laura Bruno is an author, Life Coach, Medical Intuitive and Reiki Master Teacher. In addition to private coaching and intuitive sessions, she teaches Conscious Eating 101 classes, Intuition workshops and Reiki Certification classes around the US. In addition to “If I Only Had a Brain Injury,” available on Amazon, Laura also wrote “The Lazy Raw Foodist’s Guide” Article Source
Latest posts by Shamans Market (see all)
- 7 WAYS YOU CAN CELEBRATE SUMMER SOLSTICE - June 13, 2019
- The 2nd Andes Summit - December 31, 2018
- Healing Journeys – Reflections on the film VOICES THAT HEAL - July 21, 2018