Vibrational essences incorporate the use of energies within living organisms such as plants, water, sunlight. Almost everything we touch and see around us has a living pulse inside of it. We need look no further than the planet we live on to take advantage of its natural vibrational remedies to help us balance the energies within our own bodies.
This month Shamans Market features the Star Essence line of Peruvian Flower Essences. Made from flowering plant specimens found all over Peru–in the jungles, desserts, and different powerful sites around the Sacred Valley of the Incas, every one of them has a special story of how they came to be chosen. You can check out some of the fascinating stories and many others in the book, Bliss and Blessings by Star Riparetti.
We carry eighteen different kinds of Peruvian Flower Essences:
- 13th Gate: Facilitates the opening of the gate on the top of the head, and communion with the soul. Useful for integrating the energies of 13. It also carries hummingbird medicine.
- About Face: Facilitates growing in the face of adversity. Turn around. Liver balancing and strength for detoxification. Useful when alcohol has been used to numb feelings. Addresses face issues and problems with your face.
- Brave Heart: From the base of Apu Ausangate in the High Andes of Peru. Addresses Post Traumatic Stress. Flourish in the face of adversity. Fosters courage. Encourages confidence. Helps to express pent up Love. Realize happiness.
- Bushilla: Helpful with female issues, especially reproduction at any stage. This essence will bring you right back into your body if you are “out there.”
- Doorway To The Heart: Opens the heart in a very sweet, graceful, vibrational way. Brings Love to the surface. Assists in moving anything in the way of opening your heart and feeling love; clearing, cleansing. Also helps to ignite the pituitary gland. Concerns Time/No time.
- I Am Generosity: Stimulates prosperity consciousness, opulent manifestation, full flavored magnanimous flow, affluence, prosperous abundance. Align with generosity.
- I Am Gratitude: Magnifies higher octave love energy. Reminds us of our exquisitely rich rewards. Affirm “I am so grateful” three times, as you take these drops. Gratitude ignites hidden sources of energy and light, lifting you to new levels of joy and peace.
- Inocencia Coca: Promotes increased stamina, reinvigoration. The coca plant is used for ceremony and healing in Peru. This sacramental plant is multifaceted. Balances appetite and metabolism, in addition to assisting with shifting addictive patterns. Helps align the will and intent and breaks non-productive holding patterns.
- Integration: Opens and clears the mind. Helps balance mental and emotional bodies in preparation for emergence into 5th dimensional reality. Addresses Pancreas, self esteem. Assimilate new information gracefully.
- Mango Paradise: Celebration of Life in the Physical Form. Energizes robust sexuality, sensuality, juiciness, jubilance and enthusiasm. Free of belief systems. filled with wind and spirit of the sun. Carries the energy of the pink dolphins.
- Master Teacher: Inspires expansion. Assists in connecting with the overlighting deva of healing. Addresses temperature regulation. Hot flashes disappear and cold extremities warm up.
- Purification: Promotes balance, especially during purification, cleansing and clearing. Assists connection with guides while passing through the veils of other dimensions. Stimulates positive altitude.
- Recalibrate and Flourish: Nnew vitality, resilience and grace. Awakens ancient and multi-dimensional memory, bringing access to universal. It smoothes pathways and lubricates- it brings a higher resonance to fibromyalgia, arthritis, and joints. It accelerates the subatomic renovation. Works extensively with heart.
- Regal Amaranth: Queen of Health. Exhilaration. Regal and supreme. It is deep purple/red with everlasting blooms. Efficient, strong, versatile, recalibration on a cellular level. Recognizing and honoring the presence of Spirit.
- Strength and Chi: This noble flower essence facilitates all functions of brain activity, including memory, energy and sense of well-being. Bbalances hormones. Strength, energy and radiant vitality come from being in balance.
- Sublime Chocolate: Balances metabolism. Improves appetite. Energizing after meals. Excellent when craving chocolate. Etheric endorphins. Good for women during moontime. Stimulates psychic abilities. Assists in clearing ancient DNA.
- Wild Feminine: Encourages release of all of our aspects. Joyous relationship with everyone. Expresses our unique diversity as we choose. Remain cohesive yet gloriously individual.
- Wilka Mayu (Sacred River): Keep moving like the river. Nurturing, encouraging and empowering. Helps us flow effortlessly around those rocks that crop up midstream. Potential addresses arthritis, fibromyalgia and other joint concerns.
These high frequency vibrational flower essences address healing as well as evolution, with an ultimate goal of PEACE, within ourselves and on our planet. They are made with love and their gifts are a blessing.
Latest posts by Gabrielle (see all)
- Poncho Pondering: Why Alpaca Is The Best - March 12, 2019
- Rainbow Connection in Shamanism - February 15, 2019
- The Sound of The Shaman – Sounds of The Four Directions - January 2, 2019